Coarse structure is too fine
If you encounter this problem after the powder coatings have cured, perform a step-by-step check of the technology parts mentioned below.
Application equipment setup
- applied coating is too thin
Paint (powder coating)
- defective powder coating batch
- wet powder coating
- mixing different types of powder coatings with the same shade
- the powder is too fine:
- the recycled material content is too high
- too fine from production
- temperature rise while curing too slow
Is there anything we can do to help?
Do you know anyone who might be interested? Don't hesitate and share!