Powder coating application issues
Paint does not adhere to the product at the hanging points
If you are experiencing this problem when applying powder coatings, perform a step-by-step check of the following parts of the powder coating application technology.
1 ze 4
- setting of high air transport pressures (part of the paint layer is blown off)
- inappropriate application method (too close to the material to be sprayed)
- voltage fluctuations
- worn electrostatic parts (CORONA):
- the cascade fails to charge uniformly
- the electrode is damaged
- electrode O-ring - no current is conducted to the electrode
- worn TRIBO parts:
- grounding of the painting equipment
- the charging hose is damaged
- the powder coating gun does not charge
Application equipment setup
- the powder coating gun is too close to the sprayed surface during application (blowing off the powder)
- the powder coating gun is too far away from the sprayed surface during application
Paint (powder coating)
- unsuitable powder for the given application: TRIBO / Electrostatics (CORONA)
- the powder is wet, fails to hold charge
- the powder is too fine:
- recycled material content is too high
- too fine from production
Part and its hanging
- insufficiently grounded product
Is there anything we can do to help?
Formulář byl úspěšně odeslán.
There was an error when submitting the form.
Do you know anyone who might be interested? Don't hesitate and share!