Powder coating application issues
Powder falls down, doesn't adhere to the product
If you encounter this problem when applying powder coatings, perform a step-by-step check of the following parts of the powder coating application technology.
1 ze 4
- air transport pressures set too high (blowing off the powder)
- worn electrostatic parts (CORONA):
- the cascade fails to charge
- the electrode is damaged
- electrode O-ring - no current is conducted to the electrode
- worn TRIBO parts:
- poorly grounded application equipment parts
- charging hose
- powder coating gun
Application equipment setup
- the voltage on the electrostatic device is set too low
- the powder coating gun is too close to the sprayed surface during application (blowing off the powder)
Paint (powder coating)
- improper powder for the given application: TRIBO / electrostatics (CORONA)
- the powder is wet, fails to hold the charge
- the powder is too fine:
- the recycled material content is too high
- too fine from production
Part and its hanging
- insufficiently grounded product
Is there anything we can do to help?
Formulář byl úspěšně odeslán.
There was an error when submitting the form.
Do you know anyone who might be interested? Don't hesitate and share!