Painting line operator
Painting line operator - Painter
The training does not currently have any open dates. Are you interested in the training?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
The painter is the heart of the coating line. An educated painter can detect many defects before the powder coating is fired. Only with quality personnel can you create a quality system to protect the material from corrosion.
- safety and health protection
- types of powder paints and their effect on quality
- equipment for powder coating application
- cleaning and maintenance after powder coating application
- powder coating application principle
- basic quality control of painted parts
- defects in the base material
- defects resulting from the application of powder coating
What will you learn?
- optimize the equipment for different types of surfaces
- perform appropriate maintenance of the painting technology
- eliminate the most common painting non-conformities
Refreshments and printed materials are included in the price of the training.
Do you know anyone who might be interested? Don't hesitate and share!