Painting line operator
Quality in powder coating lines
The training does not currently have any open dates. Are you interested in the training?
Email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you.
9:00 - 15:00 hrs
in Slovakia 166 €/person
Quality officers are responsible for a final product being free of defects and the paint shop shall avoid complaints. Thanks to our course, the participants will learn how to properly check the quality of painted products, they will get acquainted with the issue of defects.
- effect on quality in the powder coating plant
- inspection input material
- inspection of surface pre-treatment technology
- corrosion formation in surface pretreatment
- powder coating application technology and its impact on quality
- dealing with defects
- practical demonstration of work in defect evaluation
What you will learn:
- what defects are responsible for the problems of the entire corrosion protection system
- correctly determine the quality of the final coating
- correctly identify the type of defects and their origin in the technology
- correctly perform the most common measurements/tests of the entire process of creating an anti-corrosion system
Do you know anyone who might be interested? Don't hesitate and share!