Layers on the product edges are too thick
If you are experiencing this problem when applying powder coatings, perform a step-by-step check of the following parts of the powder coating application technology.
- air transport pressures set too high (blowing off the powder on the edges)
- improper application method
Application equipment setup
- the voltage on the electrostatic equipment set too high
- poorly adjusted manipulator dead center – on the edge
Paint (powder coating)
- improper powder for the given application: TRIBO / electrostatics (CORONA)
- the powder is wet, fails to hold charge
- the powder is too fine
- the recycled material content is too high
- too fine from production
Part and its hanging
- insufficiently grounded product
- improperly suspended
Is there anything we can do to help?
Do you know anyone who might be interested? Don't hesitate and share!